Completing the Enrollment Form
Here are some basic instructions to help you complete the enrollment form and begin investing for your retirement.
- Enter all of your personal information in the fields provided
- If you are part-time employee, your employer will notify you if this is an OBRA plan
Section II – EMPLOYER (PLAN) ID
This section can be completed by your employer. Or, if you have the information available,
- Enter your employer’s address and the Entity number will self-populate
Section III – TYPE OF REQUEST,
Check the New box.
Section IV – DEFERRAL SUMMARY
In the NEW column, on the Total line, enter the dollar amount or percentage from each paycheck that you’d like to contribute
Section V – FREQUENCY
Your pay frequency is bi-weekly. Enter the date you’d like your deferrals to start.
Section VI – FUNDING OPTIONS
Select your investment options and where you would like to deposit your contributions. Enter the percentage for each option you select. Be sure that the total adds up to 100%.
Section VII – CHANGES IN UNIVERSAL LIFE COVERAGE
Make changes in universal life coverage account.
Section VIII – CATCH-UP
Important: If you fall into one of the categories below (age 50+, or three years from retirement), please contact us for more information on how much you can contribute to your Plan through these special provisions.
- If you’re three years from the year you are eligible to retire and would like to take advantage of the traditional catch-up provision, select the Yes, 3-year box and enter your Normal Retirement Age, which is your age 3 years from now
- If you’re over the age of 50 and would like to take advantage of the 50+ catch-up provision, select the Yes, Age 50+ box
- If you don’t meet either of these criteria, or don’t want to take advantage of a catch-up provision, select the No box
Section IX – CHANGES OF BENEFICIARY
Fill in any changes to beneficiary designations.
Get the help you need
If you need help filling out the form or understanding funding options, please call us.